Lettering Delights MEGA Sale!

 

image

Holy moley! I love it when they have the dollar days, but this is even better!  Lettering Delights is having a summer clearance and there are tons of items for FIFTY (50!!) cents! I was just clicking away and adding to my cart. 

If you haven’t shopped at Lettering Delights before, you should check it out! Just click on the cute monkey guy on my sidebar.  From there you can sign up for the newsletter and get $50.00 in free fonts, graphics and alphabets.  I love lettering delights because everything is always in your library – so you can check there to make sure you don’t already have it before you buy!

You can also download their free software called Creative Companion here.  It will help you manage your alphabet stash!

And do you have one of these?

image

I just got mine and have only played with it a little bit – but I am so excited to really work with it some more!  Lettering Delights has also come out with a HUGE set of SVG simple cuts that can be used with the Silhouette.  You get 50 sets for $49.00!  Here are just a few of the images:

image

image

image

Click on the Lettering Delights button on my sidebar to learn more!

If you need a tutorial for how to use SVG images with your Silhouette, check out THIS blog!

Happy Shopping!

image

2 comments:

  1. YIKES! I dont even know where to start!! HELP!! What suggestions do you have for those on sale...or not?! So overwhelming!! LOVE the website!!

    Sarah Hetrick
    shetrick@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah - purchase the ones that you like the best! I love the doodle basic font - I use that one a lot - it's easy for the kids to read. There are TONS of fun things on there! I can't wait to buy the simple cut SVGS for my Silhouette! It should save a lot of time at the die cut machine!!

    ReplyDelete