Penguins, part 2!

As I was loading these pictures, I feel like I have forgotten some things!  Be sure to check out this post to see what we did for math and literacy centers!
I used Deanna’s Penguins Math and Literacy Fun book for most of this penguin unit – well, pretty much all of it! She’s got it all in there!
Here are pictures of the “all about” book that we put together.  They turned out so stinkin’ cute!
DSCN5063
DSCN5064
We did this ADORABLE directed drawing together! This website has step-by-step drawings for many animals.  I put it up on my whiteboard and the children follow along.  SO CUTE.
DSCN5065DSCN5066DSCN5067DSCN5068DSCN5069DSCN5070DSCN5071DSCN5072
We also squeezed in some problem solving.  They’re getting sooooo good at this!
DSCN5074DSCN5075
And of course, the blubber glove experiment! The children loved this activity.  {My hands were nice and soft too after slathering all of them with vaseline!}
DSCN5073
I have quite a few penguin themed activities at my TpT store as well.  Be sure to check them out!

1 comment:

  1. I loved her unit! We had so much fun with it. Thank you for the link to Cartoonys! What a great resource for the artistically challenged (me)!

    www.mrswillskindergarten.com

    ReplyDelete